Social Savvy Media is pleased to announce that we are currently in the developing stages of creating hands-on virtual workshops!
We are working on workshops for the following:
- Social Media Basics
- Facebook Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Linked-In Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
The workshops are being designed to:
- Look at Social Media Marketing and what it can do for your business.
- Facebook Marketing- ways to market and promote your Brand, a service or a product.
- Pages or Groups? Which is better for me?
- Setting up Facebook Page from scratch. Learning about Page Maintenance, Editing the Page, Update Admins and much more.
- How to attract your first Fans; ways to start promoting your Page.
- Viral Marketing, learning about Posts, aspect ratio between business and personal posts.
- Why Twitter? Looking at ways Twitter can enhance your business.
- Tweets, Retweets, Direct Messages, directories on Twitter to enhance your business.
- Connecting your Social Media accounts to save time when posting updates.
Each workshop will have a maximum of 5 guest in order to ensure that each person gets the one-on-one attention and finished the workshop wiht a finished product.
To receive updates please send us an email to admin@socialsavvymedia with the subject Workshop.
I just recieved an email saying that courses are starting October 1st. I wanted to sign my daughter up for the social savvy saftey class but I don't see it listed... Is it still being offered?
Response: Hi Tammy, thanks so much for pointing that out! Social Savvy Safety was a workshop that we developed at the request of many parents concerned for their teens using social media. Although the class was developed with teen safety in mind, it\'s also very beneficial for anyone who wants to learn how to safely use social media networks and protect their privacy.
I'm really looking forward to the workshop! I really need to learn how to create creative content to post on my networks. Please keep me updated!